English Translation for àìkó
Synonyms : àìkó
à + ì + kó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìkó
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìkó
Spelling & word formation : àìkó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message