English Translation for ékó
Synonyms : ékó
é + kó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékó
Spelling & word formation : ékó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE