English Translation for àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
Synonyms : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
à + ì + kọ + ẹ + ̀kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
Spelling & word formation : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE