English Translation for àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
Synonyms : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
à + ì + kọ + ẹ + ̀kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
Spelling & word formation : àìkọ-ẹ̀kọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE