English Translation for ék 'ọ̀là-nw
Synonyms : ék 'ọ̀là-nw
é + ka + ọ + ̀là + nw
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ék 'ọ̀là-nw
éka ọ̀là nw
Word Structure - Contracted form : ék 'ọ̀là-nw
Spelling & word formation : ék 'ọ̀là-nw
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language