English Translation for àkọ̀-obẹ
Synonyms : àkọ̀-obẹ
à + kọ + ̀ o + bẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkọ̀-obẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkọ̀-obẹ
Spelling & word formation : àkọ̀-obẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Relational opposites in Igala language