English Translation for ék 'ẹ́rẹ
Synonyms : ék 'ẹ́rẹ
é + ka + ẹ + rẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ék 'ẹ́rẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ék 'ẹ́rẹ
Spelling & word formation : ék 'ẹ́rẹ
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relevance of Igala language in education: