English Translation for íká-ẹwẹ
Synonyms : íká-ẹwẹ
í + ká + ẹ + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íká-ẹwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : íká-ẹwẹ
Spelling & word formation : íká-ẹwẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ITA IGALA 2
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach