English Translation for àìkó
Synonyms : àìkó
à + ì + kó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìkó
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìkó
Spelling & word formation : àìkó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Igala Kingdom
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo