English Translation for àìkó
Synonyms : àìkó
à + ì + kó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìkó
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìkó
Spelling & word formation : àìkó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask