English Translation for àìkó
Synonyms : àìkó
à + ì + kó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìkó
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìkó
Spelling & word formation : àìkó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)