English Translation for óka
Synonyms : óka
ó + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óka
Word Structure - Contracted form : óka
Spelling & word formation : óka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Igala Kingdom
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.