English Translation for éka-emi
Synonyms : éka-emi
é + ka + e + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éka-emi
Word Structure - Contracted form : éka-emi
Spelling & word formation : éka-emi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – E
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS