English Translation for ẹkaji
Synonyms : ẹkaji
ẹ + ka + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹkaji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹkaji
Spelling & word formation : ẹkaji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption