English Translation for é 'ọ̀kẹbú
Synonyms : é 'ọ̀kẹbú
é + rá + ọ + ̀kẹ + bú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : é 'ọ̀kẹbú
Word Structure - Contracted form : é 'ọ̀kẹbú
Spelling & word formation : é 'ọ̀kẹbú
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
- é 'ọ̀kẹbú
Related By first SYLLABLE (eok)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – E