English Translation for úkábú
Synonyms : úkábú
ú + ká + bú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úkábú
Word Structure - Contracted form : úkábú
Spelling & word formation : úkábú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – U
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)