English Translation for ákábà
Synonyms : ákábà
á + ká + bà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákábà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákábà
Spelling & word formation : ákábà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets