English Translation for ékẹchẹ
Synonyms : ékẹchẹ
é + kẹ + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékẹchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékẹchẹ
Spelling & word formation : ékẹchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme