English Translation for ùkọ́chẹ-ọ́nà-éche
Synonyms : ùkọ́chẹ-ọ́nà-éche
ù` + kọ + ́chẹ + ọ + ́nà + é + che +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùkọ́chẹ-ọ́nà-éche
ùkọ́chẹ ọ́nà éche
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùkọ́chẹ-ọ́nà-éche
Spelling & word formation : ùkọ́chẹ-ọ́nà-éche
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY