English Translation for ìkòdú
Synonyms : ìkòdú
ì + kò + dú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìkòdú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìkòdú
Spelling & word formation : ìkòdú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – O