English Translation for èkáìdò
Synonyms : èkáìdò
è + ká + ì + dò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkáìdò
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkáìdò
Spelling & word formation : èkáìdò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A