English Translation for ékebi
Synonyms : ékebi
é + ke + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékebi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékebi
Spelling & word formation : ékebi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach