English Translation for áketíji
Synonyms : áketíji
á + ke + tí + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áketíji
Word Structure - Contracted form : áketíji
Spelling & word formation : áketíji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – O