English Translation for ékéfu
Synonyms : ékéfu
é + ké + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékéfu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékéfu
Spelling & word formation : ékéfu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.