English Translation for ùkòga
Synonyms : ùkòga
ù` + kò + ga +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùkòga
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùkòga
Spelling & word formation : ùkòga
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System