English Translation for ùkọ̀ga-chèkúlù
Synonyms : ùkọ̀ga-chèkúlù
ù` + kọ + ̀ga + chè + kú + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùkọ̀ga-chèkúlù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùkọ̀ga-chèkúlù
Spelling & word formation : ùkọ̀ga-chèkúlù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)