English Translation for ákáhìàmà
Synonyms : ákáhìàmà
á + ká + hì + à + mà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákáhìàmà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákáhìàmà
Spelling & word formation : ákáhìàmà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION