English Translation for ẹkito
Synonyms : ẹkito
ẹ + ki + to +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹkito
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹkito
Spelling & word formation : ẹkito
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala