English Translation for ékéjúno
Synonyms : ékéjúno
é + ké + jú + no +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékéjúno
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékéjúno
Spelling & word formation : ékéjúno
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS