English Translation for ékẹ́kọ́
Synonyms : ékẹ́kọ́
é + kẹ + ́kọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékẹ́kọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékẹ́kọ́
Spelling & word formation : ékẹ́kọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs