English Translation for ìkáka-aj 'ọ̀dà
Synonyms : ìkáka-aj 'ọ̀dà
ì + ká + ka + a + jẹ + ọ + ̀dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìkáka-aj 'ọ̀dà
ìkáka ajẹ ọ̀dà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìkáka-aj 'ọ̀dà
Spelling & word formation : ìkáka-aj 'ọ̀dà
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM