English Translation for ìkákajọ̀dà
Synonyms : ìkákajọ̀dà
ì + ká + ka + jọ + ̀dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìkákajọ̀dà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìkákajọ̀dà
Spelling & word formation : ìkákajọ̀dà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Phonology
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)