English Translation for ọ̀kékélé
Synonyms : ọ̀kékélé
ọ + ̀ké + ké + lé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kékélé
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kékélé
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kékélé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Igala Kingdom
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS