English Translation for òkákwu
Synonyms : òkákwu
ò + ká + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òkákwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : òkákwu
Spelling & word formation : òkákwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – O
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – A
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM