English Translation for ọ̀kákwu
Synonyms : ọ̀kákwu
ọ + ̀ká + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kákwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kákwu
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kákwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language