English Translation for ọ̀kákwu
Synonyms : ọ̀kákwu
ọ + ̀ká + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kákwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kákwu
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kákwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Igala Kingdom