English Translation for òkákwu
Synonyms : òkákwu
ò + ká + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òkákwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : òkákwu
Spelling & word formation : òkákwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ