English Translation for àkélé
Synonyms : àkélé
à + ké + lé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkélé
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkélé
Spelling & word formation : àkélé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2