English Translation for àkèlé
Synonyms : àkèlé
à + kè + lé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkèlé
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkèlé
Spelling & word formation : àkèlé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ