English Translation for ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
Synonyms : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
ì + ké + lé + kwu + ẹ + ̀lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
Spelling & word formation : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)