English Translation for ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
Synonyms : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
ì + ké + lé + kwu + ẹ + ̀lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
Spelling & word formation : ìkélékwu-ẹ̀lù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language