English Translation for ékónẹ́dọ̀
Synonyms : ékónẹ́dọ̀
é + kó + nẹ + ́dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékónẹ́dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékónẹ́dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ékónẹ́dọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Igala Kingdom
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask