English Translation for àkánùgbá
Synonyms : àkánùgbá
à + ká + nù` + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkánùgbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkánùgbá
Spelling & word formation : àkánùgbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ITA IGALA 2
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – U
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)