English Translation for ékónéjú
Synonyms : ékónéjú
é + kó + né + jú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékónéjú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékónéjú
Spelling & word formation : ékónéjú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY