English Translation for ékọ́nyí
Synonyms : ékọ́nyí
é + kọ + ́nyí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékọ́nyí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékọ́nyí
Spelling & word formation : ékọ́nyí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala