English Translation for àkànyà
Synonyms : àkànyà
à + kà + nyà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkànyà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkànyà
Spelling & word formation : àkànyà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala Numeral System