English Translation for àko
Synonyms : àko
à + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àko
Word Structure - Contracted form : àko
Spelling & word formation : àko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – O
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella