English Translation for óko
Synonyms : óko
ó + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óko
Word Structure - Contracted form : óko
Spelling & word formation : óko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – Ọ