English Translation for óko
Synonyms : óko
ó + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óko
Word Structure - Contracted form : óko
Spelling & word formation : óko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – U
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY