English Translation for ákokolo-ojí
Synonyms : ákokolo-ojí
á + ko + ko + lo + o + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákokolo-ojí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákokolo-ojí
Spelling & word formation : ákokolo-ojí
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ITA IGALA 2
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES