English Translation for àkowé
Synonyms : àkowé
à + ko + wé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkowé
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkowé
Spelling & word formation : àkowé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ITA IGALA 2