English Translation for àkpó
Synonyms : àkpó
à + kpó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpó
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpó
Spelling & word formation : àkpó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).