English Translation for àkpá
Synonyms : àkpá
à + kpá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpá
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpá
Spelling & word formation : àkpá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.