English Translation for ẹ̀kpọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀kpọ
ẹ + ̀kpọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀kpọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀kpọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀kpọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people