English Translation for úkpá
Synonyms : úkpá
ú + kpá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úkpá
Word Structure - Contracted form : úkpá
Spelling & word formation : úkpá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages